Monday, November 1, 2010

Emmett's Pick of the Week - Binth Baby Book

TH gave me this beautiful baby book to keep track of Emmett's baby milestones.  Of course, we are getting a bit of a late start, since he's already 13 months old, but luckily this book has spaces for entries all the way up to the 3rd birthday. I love the style of this book.  It is such a lovely modern take on a traditional idea.  And it came in a sweet little box to use as a keepsake box.  It is such a nice product, with such beautiful illustrations I had to share.  I'm afraid to write anything in it because I don't want to mess it up!  But I'm going to force myself to start filling it up, now that I have documented it in it's pristine state, because I know it will be such a nice thing for Emmett to have when he grows up.









I highly recommend this book as a wow baby present for any mom-to-be in your life!  It is truly gorgeous! 
If you'd like to learn more about Binth, or see more Binth products, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment