Saturday, November 13, 2010

Twist Fair and Friends

I spent yesterday evening in Northampton, MA doing a little indie craft shopping at Twist Fair and having a little dinner with my friends Carolyn and Cassie.  Along with getting a jump on my Christmas shopping, I wanted to see if Twist would be a good place for me to sell either my jewelry or my Fiddleheads work sometime in the future.  I'm still not sure about that, but we had a great time and saw some really beautiful things.  Plus it is always so nice and motivating to sit down and have quiet grown up conversation with my creative and industrious friends!  Thanks girls!  You are an inspiration!





Happy Saturday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Ha, look at that, you caught me ogling the ceramics! Man, I wish I could have bought everything on that table. I'm so glad I was able to join you two!

    ReplyDelete