Thursday, December 9, 2010

Studio Tour Sneak Peek - Shipping Department

So I have finished one small corner of my studio re-organization - my shipping department!  It's a big step up from the shambles of my old shipping departments in their various previous locations.  Back when I lived in Brooklyn my shipping materials were relegated to one half of the drawer under our TV in our apartment.  During that incarnation of my "shipping department" I received a memo from Fred Segal in Los Angeles stating their shipping protocol, and instructing me to post the memo in my shipping department.  TH and I had a good chuckle over that one, and since then my "shipping department" has been a bit of a running joke.

  It's so great to have a designated wrapping and boxing area that doesn't have to compete for space with the rest of my work surfaces.  Oh, shipping department, you've come a long way baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment