Friday, April 22, 2011

Etsy Foraging Friday - Easter Edition

Hooray! Welcome to the second edition of Etsy Foraging Friday on Campestral!  (I am heartily congratulating myself on sticking to my new weekly series for two consecutive weeks)  This week I have selected a few of my favorite finds that are (loosely) Easter themed, in honor of the holiday weekend.  Enjoy!
Click to find:
The Leaping Rabbits Mobile by Artisanie Europe here.
Fresh Print 5x7 photograph of fresh eggs by Abby Powell of AbbyTrysAgain here.
These gorgeous jackrabbit necklaces by the lovely Jennifer at OdetteNewYork here
This set of 3 enchanting Old World Decoupaged Eggs by CatnipStudioToo here.

Happy Easter or Passover everyone!  Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic collection of beautiful Easter things! Thanks very much for featuring my Leaping Rabbits Mobile on your lovely blog ;-) Have a happy holiday weekend!

    Laurie Poast
    ARTISANIEeurope.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neutrals you have selected, and thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete