Friday, May 6, 2011

Etsy Foraging Friday - Twist Fair Edition!

Well, I am all packed up and ready for Twist Fair in Northampton, MA this weekend.  It is my first craft fair in ages (ever?), I'm really looking forward to it, and it starts tonight!  And I have separate booths for both Fiddleheads and Rebecca Haas Jewelry, so I have been very busy working on display for two booths, and merchandise for two booths, and packaging for two booths. . .  you get the picture.  But I am really looking forward to hanging out with some customers in person for a change, and getting people's direct feedback, especially on the Fiddleheads work since it is the first time I am taking it out.  So I thought I would commemorate this day by highlighting some other Etsy sellers who will also be showing at Twist Fair this weekend.  If you are nearby either Friday evening or Saturday anytime please come by!  Click here for details about the show.
Click on the following links to find more information about the corresponding artist:
1. Destiny's Creations (top photo)
2. Murdock Design
3. Taylor Ceramics
4. Edison Rex
5. Abby Berkson Ceramics (bottom photo)  Of course I am a little partial to this sweet cup because it says Fiona!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature!! I am excited to meet you in person and very much looking forward to the show. See you shortly!!

    ReplyDelete