Saturday, July 30, 2011

Taking a Minute

Sorry about the lack of post yesterday, we have been busy enjoying our time with visiting family and playing with the baby.  And cooking and eating a lot!  I have been taking lots of pictures though, so I'll be back next week with full posts of all of our adventures.  But for now, these pics below will give you a sense of what today is all about.  I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!!
 I bet you all think we use some fancy authentic from-scratch pancake recipe, right?  Wrong!  Bisquick original only for us, trans fats and and whole milk all the way!  Mmmm, mmmm, good.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Funny. Love the pictures. We use a gluten free mix (because of me), Pamela's, and it makes amazing fluffy pancakes that everyone loves, gf or not. I look forward to more photos. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete