Wednesday, August 31, 2011

End of Summer Care Package from Long Winter Farm

At Picnic this past weekend I swapped a pair of earrings for some lovely products from Amanda of Long Winter Farm.  I have been very curious to try her products for a while now, and it was my good luck to have a booth right across from her so I could quickly pop over and get some great stuff!  ANd then once I had made my selections I recognized a running theme throughout the products I had chosen.  I guess I am already feeling a little bit of summer nostalgia, since the scents I chose were Campfire, Beach Day, and Grass Stain.  So as much as I love using these guys now, I know when February rolls around I am going to be thrilled to roll on a little beach day scent, which is reminiscent of sunscreen and coconut and flowers.  I haven't tried the charcoal infused sea salt scrub yet, but I am in love with the look of the rich dark crystals.  Shh, don't tell, but I was thinking that this little selection might make great Christmas presents for my snowbound friends, come December.

1 comment: