Monday, July 2, 2012

At the Pear Tree. . .

I am so excited that The Pear Tree, here in Chester, is now offering a collection of Rebecca Haas Jewelry!  It is such a lovely shop, and I am thrilled to be there! They sell furniture and gifts, both vintage and new: Weck jars, soaps, candles, glassware, and some gorgeous cutting boards made from salvaged wood that the owner is making by hand.  And now all of you local customers have a beautiful and convenient place to find my work, no more worrying about trying to make an appointment to come to the studio.  (although of course you are still welcome to do that!) And if she doesn't have the exact piece you are looking for it is easy to place a special order, so stop in and check it out!  And even if you aren't in any immediate need of jewelry (is that possible?), I'm sure you won't leave The Pear Tree empty handed.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    It looks just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look lovely! I wish we lived closer so I could visit!

    ReplyDelete