Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wintery Studio and New Work

So remember back when all I was posting about was food, and I promised you some photos of the new work I have been working on?  Well here it is, and a little peek around the wintery studio.  It is snowing here in earnest today, and everything is hushed and white.  It's a good day to hunker down in the studio.
 See the drawing in the photo below?  And see the necklace it became above?
 
All of a sudden The Philadelphia Buyers Market is just around the corner!  So it looks like my post holiday downtime has sadly come to an end, at least for a little while.  But I love the process of putting together a new line, so I'm not complaining.  Not much anyway ;)

If you are interested in additional information about any of the new pieces you see here I will be posting them in my various online shops as the day goes on.  As they go up I will add a direct link to each image in this post, so if your image isn't live yet please check back in a little bit later!

No comments:

Post a Comment