Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I took myself off to a yoga class today for the first time in, oh, six months or so. It was a true small town experience in the back room of a local inn, which is still decorated for the Newhart era (what was with hunter green and maroon in the 80's?) The class was full of local business owners and retirees, which was just my speed. All that aside though, the concept of gratitude came up for me for the second time in two days. (First from @risingtidesociety) What a wonderful idea that gratitude, over success, or wealth, or achievement, is what truly makes you feel happy and fulfilled. It feels right to me, but I'm going to ponder further. But in that vein, this feels like a great time to say THANK YOU to all of you out there on the other end of this phone who take an interest in my work and my jewelry. You are all wonderful, and very much appreciated! 💕


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1PhMVP6

No comments:

Post a Comment