Thursday, August 4, 2016

The League of New Hampshire Craftsmen's Annual Summer Fair starts on Saturday! This is by far my biggest show each year, with months and months of prep, 2 days of set up, and 9 full days of shopping. I just got home from the first day of set up, and tomorrow I go back to begin setting out some of the 486 unique pieces of jewelry I have made to bring to this show. ✨ No joke, I counted them. ✔️ So if you have been wanting an opportunity to try on something you have been mulling over online, and you are within striking distance of New Hampshire, this is your big chance. And, there's a ton of things to see (or buy), a place to swim across the street, and a chairlift to ride to the top of the mountain for spectacular views. So come! It's fun! Check out the link in my profile for all the details about the show.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2aBf2JI

No comments:

Post a Comment