Sunday, February 5, 2017

Happy Sunday! We are going to try to squeeze all the fun out of today, with some skiing and then some super bowling with friends. It's amazing how fast I have gotten used to staying out of the studio on the weekends. It makes a huge difference in the fun things I get to be part of, as well as making me more productive during the week. Best decision I've made in a long time. Especially since both my kids are on regular school week schedules now. It's so much easier to go with the grain of the kids' schedules, rather than trying to fight against it or work around it. Trying to be present and embrace the moments over here. It's not always easy, but it's worth it. • • This Beaded Ovale Ring in mixed metal is headed to France when I get back into the studio tomorrow.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2jPiFBu

No comments:

Post a Comment