Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Check out this new style suggested by one of my clever customers! Chelsea said that this necklace version of my Bay Bracelet came to her when she was driving in her car yesterday morning. (I also obviously completely love that she was daydreaming about jewelry while on her way to work 💕) So she wrote me to ask if I would make it for her. Ordinarily I don't take on custom work, but this seemed like such a good idea I had to give it a try. And I love it! I think I'll have to call this design the Chelsea Necklace, what do you think? Thanks Chelsea!! #rebeccahaasjewelry • • • • • • • • #collectivelycreate #makersmovement #homeinthestudio #bestmadehandmade #acolorstory #dspink #designermaker #thenewbohemians #summerstyle #ecofashion #recycledsilver #slowfashionstyle #shopsmall #buydifferently #handmadeisbetter #jewelrygram #everydayjewelry #modernmaker #contemporarycraft #cylcollective #inspiremyinstagram #musthave #styleinspo #welovecollect #simplestyle #minimalchic #creativelifehappylife #creativepreneur


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2vzjHTu

No comments:

Post a Comment