Monday, July 31, 2017

This is it folks. Today was the last day of making for my #350piecechallenge. I have reached the slightly manic (read totally insane) part of #Sunapee prep, when I keep thinking of things I haven't made and trying to squeeze them into the production line. So I spent the whole day busy at my bench and ran out of time for counting. But I have all of this and more sitting on my desk waiting to be counted in the morning! • • • • • • • • • • #lifeofanartist #makersmovement #makersgonnamake #lovetheleaguenh #leagueofnhcraftsmen #createeveryday #prettycreativestyle #slowfashion #capturemycraft #simplethingsmadebeautiful #seeingthepretty #differencemakesus #wowetsy #verilymoment #alifeofintention #consciousconsumer #makersvillage #homeinthestudio #thenewbohemians #mycreativebiz #girlboss #creativepreneur #artisanjewelry #finecraft #modernmaker #craftshow


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2uSmfNk

No comments:

Post a Comment