Sunday, July 16, 2017

What is y'alls favorite thing to do to de-stress? I feel like I've been running on adrenaline from trying to keep on top of all of my responsibilities between my work life and my family life for weeks now, and I need a good way to take it down a notch. And you guys always have great suggestions about this kind of thing, so I'd love to hear how you cope with stress. So far I've made a list of things to do that I've been ignoring, like returning library books, doing the volunteer work I signed up for, and getting a little exercise. Also de-scheduling today as much as possible. I'd really love to hear your strategies as well, so please share if you are feeling like it. And thanks! • • • • • • • • • • #thejuggleisreal #findingbalance #lifeofanartist #ladypreneur #girlboss #feelfreefeed #theeverygirl #verilymoment #destress #goodvibesonly #seekthesimplicity #blooooms #dsfloral #thatauthenticfeeling #thatsdarling #darlingweekend #slowdown #aquietstyle #handsinframe #sundaymood #foundforaged #gatheredstyle #searchwandercollect #selfcaresunday


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2t4Cp4w

No comments:

Post a Comment