Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Ok, so truthfully it has a little been a little bit hard to keep track, with wholesale and web orders going out every day, but I think my total number of pieces made in July came in right around 410. 😳 I'm really very tired. It has been a crazy month, and my studio is totally trashed, but I just enjoyed a very nice glass of wine and dinner with my family, and am feeling pretty good about it all. And now I'm feeling ready and psyched to see everybody at Sunapee this weekend! Woot woot! Give a shout if you are coming and when you will be there! I'll be in my usual spot, Tent 8, booth #813. Be there or be ⬜️◽️▫️ #350piecechallenge #crushedit #cheers #leagueofnhcraftsmen #tablascreek • • • • • • • • #vermont #newengland #sunset #wine #morewine #makersmovement #handmadeisbetter #lifeofanartist #thehappynow #livethelittlethings #nothingisordinary #mycreativebiz #createeveryday #contemporarycraft #craftshow #Sunapee #wearethemakers #makersgonnamake #vermonting #mytinyatlas #thatsdarling #morewine


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2vrclW0

No comments:

Post a Comment