Thursday, September 7, 2017

Another look at the new Emily Earrings. I've been on a bit of an earring making kick I guess, because I have another new design to list tomorrow. Funny how ideas tend to come in streams like that. But I have an idea for a new necklace line that I'm pretty excited to work on as well. Change of seasons, and maybe routines too, always seems to be so inspiring. . . • • • • • • • #creativepreneur #folkcreative #thenewbohemians #thehappynow #dstexture #dspink #petalsandprops #finditliveit #cylcollective #etsyseller #etsywholesale #minimalistbohemian #seekthesimplicity #homeinthestudio #myunicornlife #acolorstory #ladypreneur #craftsposure #handmadeloves #handmadecurator #welovecollect #seeingthepretty #capturemycraft #craftspire #handmade #differencemakesus


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2j7VNx5

No comments:

Post a Comment