Saturday, October 14, 2017

Did you know that if you buy one of my pieces and it breaks I will fix it if I possibly can? And usually for no or minimal cost? Like his Black Forest Ring that came back to me in this package I got a couple of days ago from a customer named Marion (pretty name too, right?) Her bf bought it for her at @birdfolkcollective , a rad store here in Vermont that carries my jewelry as well as the work of lots of other makers. She told me she's been wearing it every day since, and somehow one of the mountains became bent. She reached out to me, and after a quick reshaping it is heading back out to her, all fixed up like new, and with a quick polish to boot. Stand by for a quick psa for makers 😁: when you buy something handmade, there is an actual person who does a happy dance, and then stands behind that product. I do this kind of thing for customers all the time. And I am thrilled to see where the ring ended up, and to hear how much she has been enjoying it! And even more thrilled to be sending it right back to her so she can keep on enjoying it. ❤️💪🔨 #handmadeisbetter #shoplocal #madeinvermont • • • • • • • • • • #wearethemakers #slowcraft #buylesschoosewell #makersmovement #buydifferently #mountainjewelry #rebeccahaasjewelry #differencemakesus #etsywholesale #handmadeloves #foundmademodern #finditliveit #mycreativebiz #craftspire #shopsmall #thatauthenticfeeling #wellmade #thenativecreative #supporthandmade #handcraftedjewelry #handcrafted #sustainable #greenliving #recycledgold #madebyhand #jewelrywithastory #vermontartist


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2yKDTaT

No comments:

Post a Comment