Monday, October 30, 2017

I saw this inspiring quote in my feed this morning about how essential it is to always strive to keep learning and growing. And as I thought about how great it is, I realized, for this briefly halting moment: Dang, I work alone. So I'm always the smartest, and also definitely the dumbest, person in the room. But then I realized, I have you guys! And that's why I rely on you so much to be my sounding board, my inspiration, and sometimes my much needed reality check. So it turns out what I am saying is THANK YOU, because I could never do this without you! With the whole internet as my community, I'll never get complacent, and opportunities to learn are infinite. It makes running a business out of the back woods of Vermont a whole lot more dynamic. Community now comes in many forms, and rooms have no walls. 💪❤️👊 (Attribution: I believe this quote originated from @justbobbibrown ) • • • • • • • • • • • #thisismycommunity #lifeofanartist #communityovercompetition #mycreativebiz #girlboss #ladypreneur #theeverygirl #Thatsdarling #makersmovement #thehandmademovement #creativepreneur #Creativelifehappylife #creativityfound #smallbusiness #calledtobecreative #inspiredbythis #creativehappylife #verilymoment #cylcollective #designermaker #handmade #gratitude #mondaymusings #inspiremyinstagram #craftspire #bedeeplyrooted #vermontartist #todaysvermont


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ifOTSL

No comments:

Post a Comment