Sunday, October 22, 2017

Ok, I am pushing myself to make another video this week, and if I say it out loud to all of you I'll have to follow through! 😜 I am currently trying to decide between the following two video topics, and I'd love to hear which one you all find most interesting: 1) Tips on what to use and how best to polish your jewelry or 2) An explanation of what gold fill is and why I use it over gold plate or gold vermeil. So if you'd let me know in the comments that would be awesome! Also feel free to write in another subject if you have a suggestion. Thanks!! • • In this pic: The new Filament Earrings that are now available on my website! Another one of my faves from the new group of designs. . . • • • • • • • • • • • • #creativityfound #vermontlife #todaysvermont #madeinvermont #fallfashion #geometricjewelry #makersmovement #homeinthestudio #mycreativebiz #bestmadehandmade #handmadeloves #wearethemakers #thatsdarling #handsandhustle #craftsposure #dscolor #foundmadenodern #inspiredbythis #capturemycraft #theartofslowliving #seekthesimplicity #slowcraft #handmade #etsywholesale #geometric #modernmaker #calledtobecreative #girlboss #ladypreneur


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2yJmxdk

No comments:

Post a Comment