Saturday, December 9, 2017

Good morning my friends! I have one last event to plug, because tomorrow is my last show of the year! I'll be at @ontrendcrafts in Hadley, Massachusetts from 10-4pm. This is a new show for me, and I would love to see some familiar faces. So if you are in the area, please come say hi! I'll have lots of one of a kind pieces with me that are not available online, and I'm offering 20% off for my social family, so just mention this post to claim your discount! It's a great weekend to do some holiday shopping, and a handmade gift always feels so good both to give and receive. See you there! • • • • • • • • • • #handmadeholiday #givehandmade #madeinnewengland #northamptonma #buydifferently #craftfair #westernmass #finecraft #makersmovement #madeinvermont #vermontartist #lifeofanartist #shopsale #folkcreative #handsandhustle #mycreativebiz #solopreneur #ladypreneur #handmadeisbetter #handmade #supporthandmade #etsyseller #jewelrylover #craftshow #makelivesell #createmakeshare #creative #creativepreneur #handcraftedjewelry #slowcraft


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2BPJCtt

No comments:

Post a Comment