Thursday, January 11, 2018

Hey all! I've made some little geometric hoops (much needed in my collection, IMO), and I'd love your opinion. I made two versions, and I can't decide between them. Symmetrical with one point (top) or asymmetrical with two points (bottom)? Which one would you wear first? Also any name suggestions would as always be most welcome! Thank you!! • • • • • • • • • • #thesimplethings #calledtobecreative #lifelivedbeautifully #studioscenes #mycreativebiz #thenativecreative #styleaddict #minimaljewelry #pursuepretty #dsshapes #geometricjewelry #minimalstyle #handsandhustle #makersmovement #craftsposure #handmade #whowhatwear #theeverygirl #simplestyle #geometric #creativityfound #cylcollective #thatsdarling #differencemakesus #etsywholesale #jewelryaddict #wellmade #whatimwearing #fashiondiaries


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2D5uEUf

No comments:

Post a Comment