Friday, March 2, 2018

Are there any Pinterest users out there? Could I possibly ask you guys for some help? Here's what happened. When I switched over to my new site, and closed down my old site, all the pins that were pinned to (from?) my old site, now they go nowhere. 😭😱 So now I guess I'm kinda starting from scratch. So if you guys see something you like would you pin a pic or two for me? Thank you!! And if you'd like me to return the favor let me know in the comments. • • • • • • • • • • #pinterest #makersgonnamake #thisismycommunity #makersgonnashare #feelfreefeed #psimadethis #mycreativebiz #wearethemakers #designermaker #girlboss #ladypreneur #creativepreneur #waketomake #myunicornlife #abmlifeiscolorful #cylcollective #communityovercompetition #risingtidesociety #jewelryaddict #bijouxaddict #makersmovement #handmade #createmakeshare #differencemakesus


No comments:

Post a Comment